Psalm 143:3-4 NIV
3 The enemy pursues me,
he crushes me to the ground;
he makes me dwell in the darkness
like those long dead.4 So my spirit grows faint within me; my heart within me is dismayed.
* the enemy will continue to pursue you for he knows God has great plans for your life and the work you will do for His kingdom. You ARE a threat to the enemy and his plans. Know that. He will not stop until he succeeds. Don’t allow him to destroy your inner being, to miss out on the blessings God so greatly wants you to have an enjoy as well as share with others.
* verse 5 talks about remembering the days of old; meditating on all of God’s goodness and the work of His hands.
Though we go through and deal with troubled times past and present, inner turmoil that haunt us, commit sin that we think is unforgivable ( except blasphemy against the Holy Spirit ) God doesn’t change his plans for our lives. He has placed a calling on the life of the chosen way before conception and birth took place. Your life was already written. Your sins were already known ahead of time. Do you really think that the Lord can’t use you? There is nothing that can separate you from the love of God. Take control of your thoughts, bind up those negative spirits and feelings such as fear, worry, stress, anger, generational curses, self pity, doubt, resentment, hurt, lack of faith, an unforgiving heart towards someone and turn what was meant for bad into good. Pray. Seek the Lord for wisdom, discernment, leadership, righteousness, healing and deliverance for it’s time for those shackles to come off so you can live a life of abundance and prosperity in love, freedom, peace and joy in the Lord.
Take trust in the One Who is your Rock, Strong and High Tower, Strength, your Fortress and Stedfast Love. Let go and let God. He is your Redeemer, Deliverer, refuge in the storm. He is your Shield of protection. Lay your cares and concerns at the feet of the Lord. Cry unto Him until you are set free. Let Him wipe away your tears and comfort you for the victory has been won. Just claim it and receive it. Speak life and blessings over yourself and others. Watch the Lord work on your behalf!
” Father I pray that any and all hindrances that keep your children from walking in the calling You spoke over them be broken. May those chains be shattered that freedom may reside and take place in their hearts and lives. Show them any hidden pain and unforgiveness that lies dormant, so nothing is left uncovered for healing to take it’s place. Let Your Word shine truth in their hearts and act as a beacon of hope, always knowing that there is promise in everything You say. In Jesus name. Amen
Scripture References to ponder and cling to………
Jeremiah 29:11 NIV
” For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Psalm 139:16 NIV
Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
- Free from the Strongholds of Curses (polamuzyka.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 27 (brakeman1.wordpress.com)
- Free from the Stronghold of Torment (polamuzyka.wordpress.com)
- Equipped with Armor: Staying Grounded Through Spiritual Warfare (livingsimplyinabundance.wordpress.com)
- Overcoming Fear (lightandsalvation.wordpress.com)